01 June 2008

sanctuary















Come, enter my haven

let my body shield you from storms
silence will awaken many hearts
the candles will bestow them light.

Come, enter my haven
proceed free as the birds in sky
wait not only the day seventh
come, enter my haven.

Let my body shield you from storms
refresh the weary and dying soul
and misery will be rid off absolutely
come, enter my haven.

Silence will awaken many hearts
inside the faces are laughter and smiles
passion for life is burning within me
come, enter my haven.

The candles will bestow them light
roads ahead are mirror-clear to be
no more blindness in the travelings
come, enter my haven.

Come, enter my haven
let my body shield you from storms
silence will awaken many hearts
the candles will bestow them light.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this, and because of the picture included, I read this in a more religious context, so I thought it was especially poignant. I also like the constant repetition of lines. ^^

More comments:

inside the faces are laughter and smiles

Hmm, I'm not sure if inside the faces sounds appropriate--maybe on their faces would sound better. ^^

no more blindness in the travelings

travelings sounds a bit...awkward, I think? I think just traveling will suffice. ^^

Anyway, this is just my own opinion, and I'm not really an expert or anything, ehehe. ^^; But I like the poem overall, so keep writing! ^^