08 May 2008

The revival

After graduating college two years ago, I have pushed aside writing to focus more on my medical studies. This new life I have accepted requires more time from me doing school works, readings, and researching. The hefty time I would spend for leisure during college was reduced to a lesser degree (although non-medical activities still predominates my life, hehe). Hence, I could no longer write articles as I used to do during college. I am no longer a journalist.

But from time to time, I would sneak some time to update my Friendster Blog (http://bloo_dexter.blogs.friendster.com) which I have created three years ago. I know the passion for writing has not left me yet.

Now, I have created this new blog to begin some serious writings. I just hope I could still manage this despite my busy, blurry path ahead.

No comments: